I don’t tend to make resolutions. I’d rather decide to change or do something because I’m ready for that action, not because it’s January 1. But the beginning of the year is also a good time to think about the year ahead. So here are a few things I’m excited about in 2013:
- Getting to know more of my fellow 2014 debut authors through OneFour KidLit. Our blog is now live, so I’ll be sharing thoughts, experiences, and (hopefully) funny videos there as well. Make sure to check it out.
- Attending at least two retreats/conferences.
- Taking real author photos.
- Finishing up QotA edits.
- Going full steam ahead into the next project.
- Going to more concerts (as inspiration for the next project).
- Reading more and keeping better track of what I read.
- Baking more bread.
- Finally putting up the rest of our pictures on the wall instead of stacking frames on the futon.
- Going to lots of readings and literary events in the area. (So lucky that so many authors live in/visit Boston.)
Man, writing all that down makes me really psyched for 2013. What are you looking forward to this year?